Monday, December 21, 2009

A YEAR TO NEVER FORGET!

I was wondering when I came up with that title, just how may different responses I would hear from all the Boomers and Seniors out there.  Although the stock market made a somewhat impressive comeback, most retirement accounts are still off the mark as far as break even goes.  If you've been fortunate enough to still be working and making contributions to a well diversified portfolio within your IRA's and 401K plans, you are probably in better shape return wise, than those who are already retired on a fixed income.

I wish I had the same crystal ball as those prognosticators and financial guru's do on TV, so I could tell you just where were headed in 2010 and beyond.  The amazing thing is, that if you lined up all the so-called Economist in the world side by side, you would have that many different opinions.

The only advice that I would like to share is;  Take control of your own Retirement.  Who knows better than you, when it comes to managing your own financial future.  Direct Investing in Alternative assets, will not only provide a better overall return but will guarantee a hedge against what I see as another round of Hyper-Inflation like we all saw back in the 1970's. In uncertain times like these, Preservation of Capital is the most important thing to consider when making any future financial Investment decisions.

As the year closes, and a new year begins, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.  Whatever your financial goals or retirement needs may be in the new year,  please know that I am always available to help out anyway I can.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: